For all reservable study rooms in Davis Library, you will need to check out a key from the Service Desk to access the room.
Terms & conditions
- A minimum of three people are required to reserve a group study room. All three people must be present at the Service Desk at the time the key is checked out.
- Reservations for a group study can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 3 hours at a time (6 slots).
- Check out the key for the room at the Service Desk at the scheduled reservation time.
- The person who checks out the key is responsible for returning the key and for any late fees or other problems arising from use of key.
- Keys are subject to fines: Late charges are $15.00 for every hour or partial hour a key is overdue with no maximum fine. A lost key charge is $100.00.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes past the beginning of the reserved period.
- Studies that are not reserved may be assigned to users on a first-come, first-serve basis.