All rooms are located in Kenan Science Library on the ground floor of Venable Hall, overlooking the courtyard.
- Rooms are for group study use. You need a group with at least 3 people to reserve a room.
- Reservations take priority over walk-ins. Walk-in users should yield the room to someone who has a reservation. We recommend you reserve the room to guarantee your access to the room.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes.
- You may reserve a room for up to 4 hours (8 slots).
- Room reservation can be made up to 2-weeks in advance.