Preparing your data and code for reproducible publication: A hands-on workshop for researchers
Computational analyses are playing an increasingly central role in research. This workshop introduces computational reproducibility. Participants gain best practices for organizing their files, preparing their code for reuse, documentation, and sharing their code data.
- Define computational reproducibility and its relevance to researchers
- Learn best practices for documentation and sharing
- Assess possible tools for publishing code and data
- Submit your code and data for publishing on Code Ocean
This event is a collaboration between the University Libraries and the Odum Institute.
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Room 247
- Davis Library Research Hub
- April Clyburne-Sherin
- Classes and Workshops