To protect the safety of our patrons and promote social distancing, study rooms in the Health Sciences Library require a reservation.
- You may reserve up to a total of four hours per day in one hour segments.
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Face masks are required at all times in the library.
- If you have not arrived within 15 minutes of the scheduled start time for your reservation, your reservation will be canceled.
- Room reservation requests for computer labs and conference rooms must be submitted at least two days in advance.
- To encourage the most access to HSL meeting rooms and computer labs, consecutive daily/weekly reservations will not be filled.
- Prior to your confirmed reservations schedule an orientation with Classroom Hotline Support. You may reach them online at Classroom Hotline Support, via phone (919) 962-6702, or email (email@example.com).
- For AV Assistance please contact Classroom Hotline Support
- If you have questions regarding room reservation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To cancel your booking please go to the confirmed email that was sent to you. At the bottom of the email click on the link to cancel your booking.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable